Monday 13 May 2013

First photoshoot...

It's the 20th March, 2013. I have been on the moors for my first shoot, the wind is so strong that I had to weigh down the tripod. The pinhole cameras required an exposure of about 1 second. I took about 80 exposures in all with the three cameras, concentrating on two sites, firstly above Denshaw and later that day above Diggle. The light was good but the temperature was low!
Once I got the feeling back in my fingers I developed the black and white films. I got a photolab to develop the colour film.
Two of the shots impressed me, a B&W image taken on the lensed camera of the road up to a TV Transmitter, which has an interesting demarcation effect along the length of the road and a pinhole colour shot of a reservoir above Diggle, which was partially frozen and could be mistaken for a beach scene. I will upload photos shortly once I compress the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment