Tuesday 21 May 2013

Manifold...

Our year (second year MMU photography) are putting on exhibitions. The group I am in are exhibiting our work at ZArts on Stretford, the exhibition (titled "Manifold") runs until 31st May. More detail can be found at our website www.manifoldexhibition.co.uk

My exhibited piece is one of the "road shots" taken with my 120 pinhole camera. I have chosen this because of all the images captured of the moor, this one provides the best represents its desolation, in addition to this, this image makes full use of the camera's infinite depth of field. 



My exhibited piece measures about 33 inches square and has been printed onto a chalky type of matt paper giving it a water colour quality. I have mounted it without a frame or mount, using eight slimline bulldog type clips to hold it in position.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment